1. When using the information posted on the website edu.academy-jyotish.ru. (further referred to as the Site), the technical means of the Site automatically recognize the network (IP) addresses and domain names of each user (visitor to the Site). The mentioned information; e-mail addresses of persons using the interactive services of the Site and (or) sending e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site; automatically accumulated information about which Internet pages of the Site users have accessed; other information sent through the application form voluntarily (including of a personal nature), communicated by users, is stored using the technical means of the Site for the purposes listed in paragraph two of this Notice.
2. Information about the users of the Site, accumulated and stored in the technical means of the Site, is used solely for the purpose of improving the methods and methods of presenting information on the Site, improving the service of its users (visitors), identifying the most visited Internet pages (interactive services) of the Site, keeping statistics visits to the Site, as well as to identify the opportunity to study (calculation by date of birth) at the academy courses and to be able to contact applicants (phone numbers and messengers) for training or consultation.
3. Outside of the limits specified in clause two of this Notice, information about users of the Site cannot be used or disclosed in any way. Access to such information is available only to persons specially authorized to carry out the work specified in paragraph two of this Notice, and warned of liability for accidental or deliberate disclosure or unauthorized use of such information.
4. Information of a personal nature about the users of the Site is stored and processed in compliance with the requirements of the Russian legislation on personal data.
5. Any information that is derivative with respect to the information listed in paragraph one of this Notice is submitted for subsequent use (distribution) only in a generalized form, without specifying specific network (email) addresses and domain names of users (visitors) of the Site.
6. Sending any electronic messages to the network (electronic) addresses of the users (visitors) of the Site, as well as posting on the Site hyperlinks to the network (electronic) addresses of the Site users and (or) their Internet pages are allowed only if such mailing and (or ) placement is directly provided for by the rules of use of the corresponding interactive service, and for such mailing and (or) placement, the prior consent of the user (visitor) of the Site is obtained, expressed in the form provided for by these rules. Correspondence with users (visitors) of the Site, which is not related to the use of interactive services of the Site or other information sections of the Site, is not carried out.